4/13/2012

Binder clip tube holder

I copied the idea of using a binder clip as a toothpaste tube squeezer from the Internet (see below), but I came up with the additional idea of creating an organizational system out of it, by hanging the (not just toothpaste) tubes and so freeing horizontal space in my bathroom.

See how I did this. I stuck hangers on the wall using a mounting glue (on of those which can be used to mount shelves and so). I then used the squeezing binder clip as a hoop to hang the tubes.

As you can see,  one can hang more than  one tube in fact, using a smaller clip for a smaller tube and then a bigger one for...a bigger one of course.

It's really cool to have all the tubes at hand and in sight (I know what you're thinking...  You have too many of them... Well that's why my mind was quick at devising this organizational system...)



Hangers can be stuck to the bottom of a medicine cabinet of shelf :




See a tutorial to use a binder clip as a squeezer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS