4/13/2012

Binder clip jewelry organizers

I'm quite proud of this idea! I recently found a store which sells elegant chromed binder clips at a very convenient price... I bought tons of them of course. The idea of this clever (Yes...because clever it is, isn't it?) earring and ring organizer came to me when trying to organize just the binder clip themselves... I thought it would be a good idea to keep them in order with cardboard strips...and once done I noticed the thing was able to stand in a quite cute way...so the organizer was born.



Now all those cheap earrings and rings take much less space than before...and they are at hand. 

I then devised another system for the long earrings you see in the first photo... and also for keeping other jewelry items. I used the clear plastic boxes the binder clips came in...to make a jewelry tower. Wow, how cool! (I don't know if you will join me in this opinion)



You simply stack some of the boxes one on top of another. The more near the bottom a box is, the lesser used items should be inside it. The top box contains the most used ones and is missing its cover; with binder clips around the edge, it doubles as a long earring (or whatever you want) holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR COMMENTS